In week one of school we have looked at:
-Representation and the theory's(e.g. Laura Mulvey)
-Genre and the theory's(e.g. Steve Neale)
I also found an artist this week, which meant i had to research into the songs she has made and which one i would use in my music video. I used http://www.unsigned.com to find my chosen artist Amanda Kaletsky.
I also had to start thinking about how i would go about making a music video suited to the song of my choice.
Who would you like to work with?
I would like to work with Tara Mann, as we worked together at AS and i feel as though we work well in a pair. I also feel that we can help improve each others ideas so that we can develop and support each other.
What are your hopes and fears about the project?
As i have picked a slow song, i don't want to be at risk of making the music video boring. However i do think that i picked a good song as it has a lot of meaning behind it which can be shown through the action in the music video. I also think that i will be able to use a range of camera language to make each shot different and more exciting to watch.
I also had to start thinking about how i would go about making a music video suited to the song of my choice.
Who would you like to work with?
I would like to work with Tara Mann, as we worked together at AS and i feel as though we work well in a pair. I also feel that we can help improve each others ideas so that we can develop and support each other.
What are your hopes and fears about the project?
As i have picked a slow song, i don't want to be at risk of making the music video boring. However i do think that i picked a good song as it has a lot of meaning behind it which can be shown through the action in the music video. I also think that i will be able to use a range of camera language to make each shot different and more exciting to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment