Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Blog Reflections: Week 5

This week I presented my pitch to my focus group. I showed them my PowerPoint presentation which included all the information about my:

Ideas 
Locations 
Props 
Visual techniques

I then got feedback from my ideas, where my focus group told me what they thought was good, and how I could improve my idea. By doing this they gave me more creative options that I could look at instead of doing a typical romantic music video. 



Also this week I come together with my partner that I have chosen to work with and worked out who will complete what jobs and how we will split up the jobs fairly so the work is spread out evenly between us. We then put all our ideas together and created a mood board on pintrest where we added images of what we think our artist and audience will be interested in, this gave us an idea of what and who we will aim the music at. 

#streetstyle #fashionNavy Check Shirt #NextClothing #men #shirts #glasses #sexy #casual

The main decision we had to make this week was based on who would complete what tasks and how it could be split up equally between us, however once we had allocated the jobs we could get on a progress through the other work 

This week we also looked at the conventions of a digipak, music video and magazine advert and how an artist can show their branding through these media texts



No comments:

Post a Comment